The Resource Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption
- Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption
- Title remainder
- a story of justice and redemption
- Statement of responsibility
- Bryan Stevenson
- "A powerful true story about the potential for mercy to redeem us, and a clarion call to fix our broken system of justice?from one of the most brilliant and influential lawyers of our time. Bryan Stevenson was a young lawyer when he founded the Equal Justice Initiative, a legal practice dedicated to defending those most desperate and in need: the poor, the wrongly condemned, and women and children trapped in the farthest reaches of our criminal justice system. One of his first cases was that of Walter McMillian, a young man who was sentenced to die for a notorious murder he insisted he didn?t commit. The case drew Bryan into a tangle of conspiracy, political machination, and legal brinksmanship?and transformed his understanding of mercy and justice forever."--From dust jacket
- ALA Notable Book, 2015.
- Andrew Carnegie Medal for Excellence in Non-Fiction, 2015.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2014.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2014
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://gwinnettpl.library.link/resource/IVXfkddT2rY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://gwinnettpl.library.link/resource/IVXfkddT2rY/">Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://gwinnettpl.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://gwinnettpl.library.link/">Gwinnett County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Gwinnett County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...